FX Gravity is a rapidly growing global forex broker providing financial services. With an outstanding track record of profitable growth, FX Gravity’s core business is acting as the primary source to its global clients in Contracts for Difference (CFDs) on forex trading. Other principal products and services provide FX Gravity clients with opportunities to trade on major indices, commodities, metals and individual equities.
At FX Gravity, we embrace a client focused approach and our commitment to professionalism and integrity continuously drives the business firmly in the direction of treating our customers fairly.
We follow industry best-practice and maintain high standards of governance, compliance and consistency. To ensure you as a valued client are protected, your deposits will be held with highly rated and secured financial institutions.
We treasure a close relationship with our customers and therefore know our clients well. FX Gravity consists of a highly professional, experienced and energetic team who provide high quality customer service and personalized support for each individual. Support services include an education centre, a financial glossary as well as market news and analysis delivered straight to your inbox.
Why trade with FX Gravity?
Extensive charting tools and financial news to add value to your trading experience
- Highly competitive tradable prices that are amongst the best in the industry
- Fixed spreads even during economic events and hectic market conditions
- Possibility to increased leverage on smaller accounts
- A wide range of spot FX instruments including major currency pairs and crosses
- Initial margin requirements of 1% on standard accounts; no maintenance margin
- No swaps (overnight interest) on regularly traded accounts – no other hidden fees
- Ability to fully automate your trading by utilizing technical strategies to enter and exit the market
- No slippage on limit and stop orders
Trade various asset classes with superior liquidity:
- Spot FOREX
- Spot Gold and Silver
- Crude Oil OTC Futures
- DJ, NASDAQ, and S&P OTC Futures
- Financial (currencies) OTC Futures
- Equity CFDs
- No maintenance margin; no margin call
- Various account classifications with different leverages
- Tight spreads as low as 0.5 pip; fixed spreads during news events
- No swaps (interest free) on frequently traded accounts
- No slippage on S/L and T/P orders
- 24-hour service from Monday through Friday
- Multilingual and professional dealing staff
Some other value-added features include:
- Online, e-mail and telephone customer support
- Extensive educational resources